Beginners' Massage Training
Introduction to Swedish Massage Techniques and Remedial Massage
This is a comprehensive Beginners Certificate Massage Training in Swedish Massage available to anyone with an interest in learning how to give a professional full body massage. No prior experience is necessary.
Over this 2 day weekend intensive, you will be learning all of the classic Swedish massage techniques, integrating these skills into a remedial full body professional massage sequence with a focus on relaxation or a more stimulating, invigorating sports-style massage.
There will also be an introduction to the basics of Aromatherapy, learning how to safely make an aromatic therapeutic blend for your massage client.
We will be working in a friendly, safe and nurturing environment.
This 18 hour certificate weekend training is an excellent way to learn new professional skills for use with family, friends or clients. An extensive course manual is provided.
- What you will learn: complete and thorough massage system to treat each body region in a series of sequences
- Duration: 2 day massage course over one weekend. 9.15am - 6pm Saturday and 8am-6pm Sun
- Delivery method: A hands-on experience with audio, kinesthetic and visual methods used throughout the training
- Nationally Recognised: This massage course is fully recognized with one of the leading industry associations; International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) established in 2002.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Yes available on completion through IICTT
To ensure your place on this course - BOOK EARLY!
Margaret River Yoga Studio
Date March 7th and 8th 2020
- $395 Full Price
- $350 Special Early Bird Price (If paid in full 2 weeks prior to commencement of training date)
- $310 Concession Card Holders (A copy of your current concession card must be emailed or posted)
*Special 10% discount (off of the price you have chosen to apply for) if you book & pay for two courses in full at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the first course.*
What to bring:
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Pen & paper
- 1 pillow
- 3 towels (2 large, 1 small)
- 1 single sheet
- Water bottle (to keep yourself hydrated over the weekend)
Note: All course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.