Beginners Swedish Massage Training -Perth
Swedish Massage Techniques and Remedial Massage.
This is a comprehensive Beginners Certificate Massage Training in Swedish Massage available to anyone with an interest in learning how to give a professional full body massage. No prior experience is necessary.
Over this 2 day weekend intensive, you will be learning all of the classic Swedish massage techniques, integrating these skills into a remedial full body professional massage sequence with a focus on relaxation or a more stimulating, invigorating sports-style massage.
There will also be an introduction to the basics of Aromatherapy, learning how to safely make an aromatic therapeutic blend for your massage client.
We will be working in a friendly, safe and nurturing environment.
This 18 hour certificate weekend training is an excellent way to learn new professional skills for use with family, friends or clients. An extensive course manual is provided.
- What you will learn: complete and thorough massage system to treat each body region in a series of sequences
- Duration: 2 day massage course over one weekend. Saturday 9am-6.30pm, Sunday 8.30am-6.00pm
- Delivery method: A hands-on experience with audio, kinesthetic and visual methods used throughout the training
- Nationally Recognised: This massage course is fully recognized with one of the leading industry associations; International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) established in 2002.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Yes available on completion through IICT
To ensure your place on this course - BOOK EARLY!
Bodyriches Wellness Center, 302 South terrace, South Fremantle, W.A.
(free parking in King William street)
Date & Time:
- Saturday & Sunday
- 9am - 6.30pm
Dates for our 2 day trainings in 2020:
February 22nd and 23rd
April 4th and 5th
June 6th and 7th
September 5th and 6th
November 14th and 15th
- $395 Full Price
- $350 Special Early Bird Price (If paid in full 2 weeks prior to commencement of training date)
- $310 Concession Card Holders (A copy of your current concession card must be emailed or posted)
*Special 10% discount (off of the price you have chosen to apply for) if you book & pay for two courses in full; at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the first course.*
What to bring:
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Pen & paper
- 1 pillow
- 3 towels (2 large, 1 small)
- 1 single sheet
- A plate of food to share for lunch
Note: All course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please contact us for any private trainings/consulting. If you are unable to attend a weekend training we can tailor a private training to suit your individual dates.